By bringing girls and boys together on Take Our Daughters And Sons To Work Day, we will continue working to create a more equitable world – at home, at school, in the community, and in the workplace. We are celebrating the opportunities that girls and boys will discover and the opportunities for parents, mentors, and the community to be involved in this unique educational experience. If you are ready, let’s begin in shaping the future for A New Generation At Work!
- Tips for Planning the Day:
- This section will guide you through the planning process such as beginning planning tips, activities for the Day, sample agendas for the Day, safety tips, and much more to help you have a sucessful program.
- About the Program:
- Looking for this year’s theme? Interested in who administers the program? Want to read participants experiences? Want to learn how to sponsor? Find the answers to those questions and more about the Take Our Daughters And Sons To Work program.
- Alumni Spotlight:
- If you participated in the Take Our Daughters To Work or Take Our Daughters And Sons To Work programs and you are a parent, girl or boy, young woman or young man, mentor, workplace, organizer, supporter, or relative, this is the place for you!
- 2019 Theme:
- The theme for 2019 is Workforce Development for All. Be sure to subscribe to our email list and keep up to speed on all of the latest information.
- Activity Center:
- If you’re planning an event at your workplace or bringing a girl and/or boy in your life to work, this is the place for you!
- Workplace Coordinators:
- Workplaces interested in planning events for Take Our Daughters And Sons To Work Day, can find tips from experts, advice on getting started, and great program activities.
- Teachers and Educators:
- Wondering how to incorporate Take Our Daughters And Sons To Work Day into your classroom? Check out ways to organize the program in your school and see what other educators are doing.
- Parents and Mentors:
- Here’s information about how to get ready with your daughter and/or son and tips on becoming a mentor for the day.
- Gifts for the Day:
- Our secure shopping site is a great way to support the program! All merchandise sales benefit the program, and it’s a great way to remember the Day for years to come!
- A special area devoted to girls and boys, to help you prepare for the day. This section also contains resources for families and research on work-family issues.
If you are looking for specific information, try the search bar above.
Click here for some tips to keep girls and boys safe on Take Our Daughters And Sons To Work Day.
Use the button below to be taken directly to our 2019 registration site.